Are you passionate about telling stories with outstanding marketing content? Are you ready to take on a new challenge in promoting and growing an innovative software solution? We are seeking a creative and talented B2B Marketing Manager.
B2B Marketing Manager at Big Data Startup
We are a Zurich-based startup creating the future of office buildings. Our big data platform Locatee Analytics augments the physical workspace with real-time data to create smart and occupant-oriented office buildings. Thanks to Locatee some of the largest organisations in Switzerland and abroad are able to intelligently optimise their office buildings and shape the way how people interact with their workspace.
Apply now and join us on our mission to improve the place where employees spend most of their days – the workspace.
- Help us share our story and market our solution in both creative and professional ways
- Create outstanding marketing content (sales factsheets, white papers, website copy, blog posts etc.) to articulate the value proposition of our solution
- Independently develop and implement different marketing campaigns to support our sales efforts, e.g. regular newsletters
- Be responsible for the organization of user councils, fairs, webinars and other events
- Drive engagement on different social media channels and development of follower-ship
- Take ownership of further building up Locatee’s brand and ensure consistent application of guidelines
- Develop and be responsible for our overall marketing strategy
- Between 1-2 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English and German
- B.A. or M.A. in Marketing, Communication or a related degree
- A passion for writing outstanding marketing content (e.g. copy writing, blogging) and online marketing techniques
- Affinity to information technology
- Creative thinker, excellent story teller and communicator
- Team player with entrepreneurial spirit
- Taking responsibility and work independently
- Experiences in graphic design with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Knowledge in Facility Management, Corporate Real Estate or Workspace Consulting is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of a dynamic, fast-paced, and rapidly growing startup company
- Work on cutting-edge and patent-pending big data analytics technology for Corporate Real Estate and other stakeholders in the largest organisations worldwide
- The chance to work with an energetic, young and skilled team and to support our ambitious goals for internationalisation
- A real scale-up adventure with great reward potential
- Your chance to make a difference in a company, and be valued for that
- A lot of independency and responsibility
- An inspiring work environment in Zurich Altstetten
- Regular team events
Do you want to become part of Locatee’s mission and grow together with us? Apply under the following link with your CV and some recent copywriting examples: http://lct.ee/2rlccB3. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Herr Thomas Kessler