Our Client is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and a part of WWP. In fact, they are responsible for one in three ads you see globally. The portfolio contains international as well as national advertisers as their clients such as Unilever, Ferrero, Ford, Dyson, Vaudoise or Sanofi.
In order to strengthen the team we are looking for a dynamic person in the role as a
Digital (Junior) Planer, 100%
- Development of online strategies in cooperation with the senior manager and digital director for national as well as international clients
- Autonomous planning, purchasing and processing of digital campaigns
- Continuous controlling, monitoring and optimzing of ongoing online campaigns as well as specifying figures and the ensurance of target achievement
- Analysis and evaluation of advertising success as well as providing recommendations
- Coordination of internal processes (AdOperations, Programmatic Buying, Social Media, SEM)
- Responsibility for the budget and deadlines for campaigns
- Representation of client and agency interests while dealing with media providers
- Active market observation and continuous building of expertise
- 1-2 years of experience ideally in a media agency or on provider side in the digital field
- Ideally completed studies (marketing, communicaiton sciences, buisness, social sciences) or comparable education in advertising.
- Dedication to online marketing and digital trends
- Convincing analytical abilities as well as an affinity for numbers
- Work independently, initiative, problem-solving ability and willingness to look for new and creative solutions
- Excellent communications skills in English. German and French is an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Diverse and interesting clients and projects in a highly dynamic growth market
- A flat hierarchy as well as guaranteed collegial and pleasant atmosphere at work
- The possibility to be creative and to actively contribute to the comanies success
- Interesting and manifold career prospects in one of the worlds biggest agency networks
- More than average social benefits (amongst others there is 18 weeks of maternity leave, paternity leave for 4 weeks)
- Extended vacation offer: extra weeks of vacation every three years (after completing 4 years of working for the company)
- Home office possibilities are available
- Higher than average social benefits
- Modern office buildings and workstations in central Zurich
Do you feel like you fit the profile and are interested in this exciting challenge? If yes, we need to meet. Please send your complete application via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Barbara Wieser.
Digital Heads GmbH
Digital Heads GmbH – creating future
Frau Barbara Wieser