Campaign Manager/in, Kommunikationsberater/in, Kundenberater/in, Medienberater/in, Medienverantwortliche/n, Social Media Manager/in, Texter/in, Werbeberater/in
Detail zur Stellenanzeige:
B2C Marketing Manager – Europe
We believe that the recruitment experience can be better. That technology can be leveraged to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Adia helps jobseekers find flexible work opportunities in the retail, logistics & hospitality industries easily while giving businesses access to great talent whenever they need, removing the complexity of hiring, paperwork & payroll.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
We’re looking for someone that wants to change the way an entire industry works.
Your mission as Adia’s B2C Marketing Manager for the UK market, you will be responsible for the development and execution of our user acquisition strategy & implementing marketing activities that encourage user adoption, engagement, and retention.
You’re a marketing all-rounder capable of running digital campaigns on your own but equally comfortable organizing events. You’re unafraid of trying new things and have a desire to constantly deliver exceptional results. You will be based in Zurich and build Adia’s B2C marketing capabilities while scaling up performance to support the company’s growth targets.
This role reports directly to the Head of Europe and is part of a centralized marketing team with domain expertise in SEA, online advertising, social media and content marketing.
These will be your tasks
- Own all the B2C marketing budget to drive app installs and registrations from active job seekers in the hospitality, catering, experiential marketing, retail, and logistics industries
- Engage users through the website, social media, and email with useful, shareworthy content
- Develop a strategy for “always-on” vs tactical campaigns to drive candidate acquisition that meets sudden and seasonal spikes in staffing needs
- Identify, create and nurture partnerships with relevant organizations to attract new users and retain existing ones on the Adia platform
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the marketing team to develop campaigns across paid, owned, and earned channels
- Analyze, optimize and report campaign performance to the operations leaders and executive team based on agreed KPIs
- Constantly test and experiment with the goal of driving efficiency across all performance marketing initiatives
Your challenge (bonus features):
- Work at an extremely fast pace subject to constant change
- After initial months of full UK focus, to define Adia’s best practices you will have exposure into other countries
What you bring to the table:
- Hands-on experience with social media management tools and online marketing channels
- 5+ years’ experience with both digital and offline marketing strategy and tactics
- Understanding of KPIs in SEO, ASO, SEM, display advertising, e-mail marketing, social media, and app stores
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, URL Builder as well as Google Tag Manager
- Ability to take on new and changing business goals to evolve advertising campaigns fluidly
- Ability to work independently and coordinate the completion of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- English native speaker (ideally BrE)
- The creativity and pragmatism to differentiate and scale Adia’s marketing presence
May be expected to work irregular yet fun hours in Zurich. In return for everything you’ll contribute to our company’s growth, we can offer the following:
- fast growth, vibrant culture with a high degree of autonomy
- travel to Adia’s international offices to get to know the market first-hand
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out.
We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything which is asked of them.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now.