Are you a creative-minded and communication wizard with a passion for product, innovation and story-telling? We are looking for the most talented and creative individual that loves to work in a demanding and international environment to join our Business Development team and tackle together daily challenges of a fast-growing SaaS startup.
As Product Marketing Manager you have a deep understanding of our product, users, buyers, and the market. By developing product-related content and compelling stories as well as go-to-market strategies, you help us to internationally establish Locatee. You will partner closely with our Product team on use cases, messaging, and product adoption strategies, while simultaneously enabling our Sales team with positioning and collateral that helps them win deals.
SaaS Product Marketing Manager
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Establish and develop the awareness and acceptance of our product
- Create multimedia product collaterals geared to the target group
- Clear and concise description of technically demanding products.
- Coordinate all communication measures for product launches and releases on different channels and platforms
- Ensure consistency and co-ordination of communication
- Support content creation/distribution team with your vast product knowledge
- Interact with Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to promote our products
WHAT YOU BRING
- You have 3-5 years of product marketing or product management experience, with at least 2 years working in B2B, SaaS, or the data and analytics space.
- You are a storyteller and relishes the challenge of turning complex information of a highly-technical product into easy-to-understand content for each of our target audiences.
- You are organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize work based on what’s most impactful to the business.
- Creativity & out-of-the-box thinking
- Passion for learning and always thinking of ways to improve/grow our business
- Excellent communication skills, impeccable spelling and grammar
- Fluency in German & English
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Have experience using analytics products, such as Google Analytics.
- Have spent time marketing to any of the following audiences: CFOs, corporate real estate managers, facility managers or corporate IT.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and internationally growing startup
- A real scale-up adventure with great rewards: we offer Phantom Stock Options to be part of Locatee’s success
- Through a flat organisation we encourage innovation, ownership and open communication so that everybody feels engaged in the dynamic of the group
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- An inspiring and modern working environment in Zurich
- The ability to choose your own work devices
- The chance to work in an English-speaking office with a young, energetic, talented and multinational team that cares for each other
- We live diversity
- Weekly team events, after-work beers and much more, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket, homemade cakes, free tea, coffee & snacks
- Optimise you work-life balance and work one week per year from wherever you want
Frau Charlotte Maurin
Campaign Manager/in, Kommunikationsberater/in, Kundenberater/in, Medienberater/in, Medienverantwortliche/n, Social Media Manager/in, Texter/in, Werbeberater/in