Detail zur Stellenanzeige:
Tamedia is the leading private media group in Switzerland. The digital platforms, daily and weekly newspapers and magazines of Tamedia offer overview, classification and selection. The company was founded in 1893 and employs a staff of approximately 3,400 in Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg and Serbia. It has been traded at the Swiss stock exchange since 2000.
Launched in 2010, tutti.ch is an online classifieds site for buying and selling pretty much anything in Switzerland. It was launched by the Norwegian media house Schibsted, and acquired by Swiss media group Tamedia in July 2015. With more than 13 million visits and over 240 million page impressions each month tutti.ch is one of the the largest, most exciting and fastest growing online businesses in Switzerland.
Senior Marketing Manager and Growth Hacker (w/m) 80-100%
About this role:
We are looking for a seasoned marketing professional, specialised in scaling traffic and demand for ecommerce businesses. In this role you are responsible for thinking up, conceptualising and executing marketing campaigns and growth hacks with the objective of bringing more users in and generating higher revenue.
Your main responsibilities:
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teammates to identify areas for growth, both top of funnel for brand awareness and traffic, as well as bottom of funnel for revenues
- Test and optimise marketing tactics for buyer acquisition, and build integrated campaigns and promotions aimed at groups of customers
- Propose creative new projects and tactics that attract prospects, and translate ideas into actionable efforts that deliver business results
- Define KPIs, conduct performance analysis and see whether campaigns are successful or need to be modified
- Forecast and manage the marketing budget, and plan budget distribution across the marketing portfolio
Who you are:
- You have a curious mind and a deep understanding of all things digital. You are full of ideas and you know how to roll up your sleeves to put them into practice
- You are experienced in managing multi-channel marketing campaigns and have a proven success record in online and offline marketing
- As a data-driven marketer, you smoothly combine communication channels to achieve the best possible performance
- You are a growth hacker willing to bring things forward and to apply unconventional approaches
Because no two days are ever the same in our office, you may find yourself working on a number of projects at any given time. We’re looking for people who thrive in these situations and aren’t scared of long to-do lists. Above all else, we value enthusiasm, reliability, intelligence and the right attitude to get stuff done. You’ll also need a good command of English, German (or any other Swiss language) would be advantageous, and be prepared to learn snippets of Portuguese, Turkish, Romanian or even Catalan during and after work hours.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great office in the heart of Zurich, free flow of fresh fruit and snacks, a work from anywhere policy and numerous other benefits. You’ll have more than 40 co-workers of 12 different nationalities who’ve got brains, looks and infamous Nerf gun skills. Last but not least, you’ll have the chance to work on one of the largest and fastest-growing online ventures in Switzerland, which truly makes a difference in many Swiss people’s lives.
If you’re interested to apply please send your CV in English or German, and a short cover letter explaining why you think you’re the right fit for this position.
Frau Sena Saletic