Senior Frontend Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Terms like HTML5, CSS, AngularJS makes your heart beating fast? You like to work autnomous in one of the most successful companies in the world? If yes, we have the perfect job for you!
For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Senior Frontend Software Engineer (m/f). Over the past few years, the Roche site in Rotkreuz has enourmous grown by their success in their business. It is now one of the most modern and important employers in the region, attracting talented young people from Switzerland and abroad. In addition to Roche Diagnostics International Ltd, the affiliates Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland) Ltd and Roche Diabetes Care (Switzerland) Ltd are also located at the site. Rotkreuz is one of the most important sites for the Diagnostics business, and home to all the central functions and business areas.
- Work together with a UX/UI team to translate designs into a web frontend in HTML, CSS, AngularJS or similar
- Work together with the backend team to align on and establish interfaces frontend-backend
- Actively participate in the creative design on new screens based on latest web techniques together with UX/UI and Backend teams
- Use agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience
- Collaborate with other agile team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements
- Collaborating closely with product owners and teams members to identify product and delivery risks
- Drive forward and role-model best practice engineering processes and agile behavior
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years of frontend development in HTML5, CSS, AngularJS or other JS framework experience
- 5+ years of experience in web applications hosted in the cloud (Amazon AWS or similar)
- 5+ years of software development experience, with knowledge of Agile software development, pair programming code refactoring, test-driven development, continuous integration, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications and application security
- Advanced spoken/written command of German and English
It is important that you develop your professional skills to be succesful. We offer our employees an annual budget for professional trainings.
For further information, please contact the responsible consultant Paolo Gulleri. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application, preferably by e-mail (curriculum vitae, job references & diplomas).
We also accept your application by physical mail, but will not return them for administrative reasons.
Gerne erwarten wir Ihre komplette Bewerbung via Mail (Lebenslauf, Arbeitszeugnisse & Diplome).
Bewerbungen per Post bearbeiten wir gerne, werden aus administrativen Gründen jedoch nicht retourniert.